GET FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100.00!
Performance Center Search Your Account Shopping Cart0
ENTER YOUR VEHICLE

Perma Cool 1060 Remote Oil Thermostat with 3/8inch NPT(int) Ports

Retail Price: $73.99
Sale Price:
$CALL
Usually ships within 72 hours. Details:

Features
Installation
Thermostat mounting kits containing four brass fittings, four stainless steel hose clamps and two nylon tie mounts are sold separately.
Description
Maintaining proper oil temperature is critical in today's sophisticated engines and automatic transmissions. Installation of an auxillary oil cooler helps keep the oil below the 200F maximum temperature. However, installation of a remote oil thermostat, in addition to an oil cooler, will help warm the oil up to operating temperatures faster. That is a plus at start-up or on cold days when the oil is thick and takes longer to get into the oil galleys. When oil temperature exceeds 180F the thermostatic valve closes, allowing 95% flow through the oil cooler. At temperatures below 180F the valve is open, with 90% of the oil bypassing the cooler. The remaining 10% of the oil flows through the cooler, maintaining constant system pressure, preventing air pockets and eliminating cold oil shock. Flows up to 20 gallons per minute (GPM). Rated to 200 p.s.i.

Optional Items
Mounting Kit for Transmission Fluid  $CALL  

Product Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars Average based on 1 review. Write a review.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers about Perma Cool Remote Oil Thermostat with 3/8inch NPT(int) Ports.

5 out of 5 stars Perma-cool Oil Thermostat

Reviewer: From A Customer  Own this product - Yes
From Tennessee
Well built peice, easy to install with new system. Clearly an easy addition to add with an existing system as well, even an off brand. Recommend also getting the installation kit with this item.
Some of the reviews may have been edited by our moderators in order to comply with our review guidelines.