Banks 49071 PowerPack System, Passenger Side Exit
Retail Price: $2374.99
- Banks Ram-Air Intake With Super-Scoop Air Inlet and Ducting, Lifetime Filter and Service Kit
- Stainless TorqueTube Exhaust Manifolds With Formed-Metal Heat Shielding
Stainless Head-Pipe Assembly
- Stainless, Heat-Shielded, Low-Restriction Dynaflow Monster Dual-Inlet Muffler
Stainless, Constant-Diameter Monster Exhaust With 3.5-inch Tailpipe
- 4-inch Polished-Stainless Tailpipe Tip With Chrome Heat Shield
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits P-30 Chassis Only�See Tech Notes Belowthis is a test
HP & Torque
72 HP / 87 Ft. Lbs. Torque�10% Mileage Increase
Owners installation manual with detailed installation instructions included. Installation typically takes around 6 hours.
50 State Emissions Legal
Chassis Type: In order to identify whether your motorhome is built on a P-30 or a P-12 chassis, look at the front axle of the vehicle. A P-30 will have independent front suspension (A-arm style) with coil springs, while a P-12 will have a solid front axle (beam style) with leaf springs.
Banks PowerPack features a pair of stainless-steel, tuned-length TorqueTube exhaust manifolds, for stunning torque output when you want it. Pass, merge and climb as you please: your PowerPacked coach won't break a sweat. Achieve best gains of +72 hp and +87 lb-ft torque, with 10% better fuel economy�and never require high octane.
Item: Powerpack System 1996-00 Gm 454 Mh, P30,Rt Exit
Item Number: 49071
Approximate Item Package Weight: 93 lbs
Approximate Item Package Weight: 55 lbs