Items that are in stock in our warehouses usually ship the same business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared by 3:00pm EST. Out of stock items are shipped as soon as they are available, and we will notify you regarding any delays.
We operate a network of warehouses, so most orders are received within 2-5 business days depending on inventory availability and customer location.
Expedited Services and Delivery Times (Next Day, Two Day, and Three Day delivery)
Expedited service and delivery times are in addition to processing time, the estimated shipping times quoted, and any backorder delays. Choosing expedited shipping will not prioritize, rush, override, or overcome any of these preceding conditions. We ship all orders on a first come, first serve, basis.
*Expedited shipments may exclude weekends and holidays
LARGE TRUCK FREIGHT ITEMS
Truck Freight Items are large or bulky items that incur higher shipping costs than regular items. Discounts or promotions on freight charges do not apply to Truck Freight Items. Expedited shipping services are not available for Truck Freight Items.
PRODUCT INSPECTION AND INSTALLATION VERIFICATION TIPS
Please follow these guidelines when you receive your parts:
- Do not take your vehicle apart or commit to a time to install a part before the it arrives and has been inspected.
- Before opening the package, check for accuracy by matching the part number on the box with the part number on the invoice or packing slip. If they match please proceed, otherwise notify us immediately.
- In the event the product needs to be returned, you will need the packaging in good shape for shipping and to avoid possible re-box fees. Carefully open the box taking care not to damage the parts or the packaging. Do not discard the packaging.
- Inspect the parts for apparent damage and missing items. If damaged or missing items are found notify us immediately.
- Mock up or lay out the assembly of the item on a clean soft surface to avoid damage to the parts. Make sure the parts received are what was expected and will fit before proceeding to install. Once installation is attempted, the parts are no longer unused, uninstalled, and in resalable condition.
- Carefully read all instructions and make sure all necessary tools are available. We recommend novice installers (do it yourselfers) have a qualified and experienced professional at hand to ensure a successful installation. Assess your abilities and only proceed if you can complete the install. If not, give the job to a professional.
Login in to Your Account page to view and cancel unshipped orders. Every effort will be made to cancel an order however, once an order at has been shipped may not be cancelled.
EASY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Unauthorized customer returns, or returns that are mis-shipped, mis-packaged, or mis-delivered, are not the responsibility of PerformanceCenter.com.
- Items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt.
- Contact us to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) and ship returns as instructed on the RMA. All Returns must have the RMA number issued clearly displayed on the return shipping label.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the return or exchange.
- Items damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques may not be returnable.
- RMA numbers expire 30 days after they are issued.
- Some specialty items (such as Superchargers) are subject to final sale and are not returnable or refundable (see product pages for details). These items are only eligible for exchange in the event you are sent a damaged or incorrect part due to our error.
- Be sure to insure the return package and retrieve a tracking number with signature requirement from the carrier to protect from loss. Damaged, lost, or missing claims must be made with the carrier.
Defective And Warranty Claims
- Immediately contact our Customer Service department within 3 days of receiving a damaged item to generate a damage claim and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Failure to notify us within 3 days may forfeit your right to a damage claim.
General Company Policy as Stated on Invoice
- If a product was successfully installed, went into service, and then failed within 30 days, it may be eligible for defective replacement. Please contact our Customer Service department within 3 days of the failure and a Customer Service Representative will generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to replace the item.
- If a product failed after 30 days please contact our Customer Service department and we will generate a warranty claim subject to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the warranty exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- RMA numbers for warranty items expire 30 days after they are issued. Items returned without an RMA number or using an expired RMA number will be refused.
- Unless otherwise instructed, ship warranty returns as instructed on the RMA. All warranty returns must have the RMA number clearly displayed on the return shipping label.
- It is the customer's responsibility to insure the package and retrieve a tracking number with signature requirement from the carrier to protect you from loss.
- Only items authorized for warranty service that pass warranty inspection will be processed. Unauthorized customer warranties or warranty items that do not meet warranty criteria as stated by the manufacturer, or do not pass a warranty inspection will be denied and returned, if requested, at the customer's expense. Unclaimed denied warranty returns will be destroyed. PerformanceCenter.com is only responsible for product replacement per the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. No other responsibilities or warranties are expressed or implied.
PerformanceCenter.com liabilities are limited to providing the correct product based on the vehicle information supplied by the purchaser, the corresponding product information supplied by the manufacturer, and the fair representation of our advertising. Installation and safe use of the products is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. PerformanceCenter.com supports, yet is limited to, all manufacturers' warranties. PerformanceCenter.com reserves the right to approve all cancellations and returns.
PerformanceCenter.com is not responsible for typographical errors, omissions, changes, or price discrepancies.